- DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller of the site is ALMEC S.p.A, based in Via Torino 196 in Dogliani (Cuneo) – Italy.
- PERSONAL DATA OBJECT OF TREATMENT
“Personal Data” means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity , physiological, psychic, economic, cultural or social. The Personal Data collected by the site are as follows:
- Navigation data
The computer systems of the site collect some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with you, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow you to be identified. These include the IP addresses or domain names of the devices used to connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to your operating system and IT environment. These data are used in order to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning; to allow – given the architecture of the systems used – the correct provision of the various features requested by you, for security reasons and to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site or third parties and are deleted after 7 days.
- Data provided voluntarily
Through the site, you have the possibility to voluntarily provide Personal Data such as your name and e-mail address to subscribe to the newsletter service or to contact us. Specific information is available in the related areas regarding the processing of your data
- Cookies and related technologies
- PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROCESSING
The Personal Data you provide through the site will be processed by ALMEC S.p.A. for the following purposes:
- purposes related to the execution of a contract of which you are a party or to the execution of pre-contractual measures taken at your request (eg: contact request via the Contact form)
- purposes of statistical research / analysis on aggregate or anonymous data, therefore without the possibility of identifying the user, aimed at measuring the functioning of the site, measuring traffic and evaluating usability and interest;
- purposes related to the fulfillment of a legal obligation
- purposes necessary to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court or whenever the judicial authorities exercise their judicial functions;
The legal basis for the processing of Personal Data for the purposes referred to in point a) is the provision of a service or the response to a request that does not require consent under the law. The provision of your Personal Data for the purposes listed above is optional, but failure to provide them could make it impossible to find your request or fulfill a legal obligation to which the owner is subject.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to subjects authorized by ALMEC S.p.A. for the provision of services offered by the site for this purpose appointed as data processors.
Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area
- STORAGE OF DATA
ALMEC S.p.A. will process your Personal Data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in point 3.
- YOUR RIGHTS
- In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 and ss. GDPR, and precisely the rights of:obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data in question; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations; when possible, the retention period of personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period; if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin; the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
- obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
- obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists: a) the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the processing ; c) the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2; d) the personal data have been unlawfully processed; e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under the law of the Union or the Member State to which the data controller is subject; f) the personal data were collected in relation to the information society service offer referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1.
- obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs: a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited; c) although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; d) the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
- receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller to whom he provided them if: a) the processing is based on a contract or b) the processing is carried out by automated means In exercising their rights relating to data portability, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to the other, if technically feasible.
- object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him for these purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such direct marketing.
- right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or which significantly affects his person in a similar way.
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Requests should be sent by e-mail to the address: [email protected]